So where are you located?

Oswestry Shropshire just on the north wales border. Maybe that's why people I meet always ask if I'm welsh with my accent ( just call me taffy ;)

feelin lonely in North Oxfordshire. Not far from another fine white T6 though as @StudleyGlass is just up the M40\42. Shall be passing by early Saturday morning as I have to tow the kids sailing boats and a RIB up to Staffs. Wave if you see me.
Speaking of which, waved and flashed a blackberry T6 today - nothing - either they were (a) asleep at the wheel, (b) not down wiv the forum, or (c) jealous of my LED's!
Could just be that they knew me and thought "I'm not waving at that bloke!"
Who knows.
Yep so far north your in Northamptonshire if the pin in the map is anything to go by ;)

Yep so far north your in Northamptonshire if the pin in the map is anything to go by ;)
Ah well you see we go by the OX postcode around here, and everywhere lists the village as Nr Banbury, Oxon. Sounds so much better than South Northants. Not that we're grasping!:rolleyes:

Lincolnshire Born;
Lincolnshire Bred;
Strong in Arm;
Weak in Head Dohhhhhhhh!!o_Oo_O

Another for Lincolnshire, sort of !!
Map shows me in the middle of the Humber estuary :eek:

Was at Humberstone fiffties the other week with the dogs; there are certainly plenty of VW T's in the area now!!

Last edited:
Was at Humberstone fiffties the other week with the dogs; there are certainly plenty of VW T's in the area now!!
Its the best bit of beach up that end near the yacht club, yes they are popular here, so is the air cooled scene.

Another midlander here!
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire :waving:

I work nationwide, so i may see you around!

Back