Solow Air+ Suspension

goldeneye243

T6 Guru
Does anyone have any feedback on the Air+ Suspension? It looks like a good fit for what I want but it is new to the market, so I am wondering if anyone has had it fitted yet?

We've done around 20 installs now. All SoLow kit and management, our own demo van has it on as well as @jamieamo @Texxaco @Nutexa Frictions and a few other forum members I can't seem to tag. Excellent kit. 2 options SoLow Air or SoLow Air+ depending on your requirements. Give us a call I'm happy to discuss and answer any questions

Lowdown Transporters are on your doorstep mate so give them a call and get some cutting done while you are there.

I haven’t got the Air+, but am running solow bags and management.

Really impressed with drive and ease of use
On management kit. Highly recommend @Dav-Tec to fit also

B4276161-60D0-4D3C-807A-D11170AE5C1E.jpeg

Lowdown Transporters are on your doorstep mate so give them a call and get some cutting done while you are there.
The only downside with Lowdown Transporter is you only get a 12 months warranty if they install your Solow air. I found this out the other day when I needed a warranty replacement. THQ told me they haven’t done the THQ installer accreditation course.

If you use an accredited installer you get 24 months warranty.

I've said this before, but there still seems to be confusion. SoLow approval doesn't include air installs. It covers the install of static suspension such as coil overs, lowering springs etc.

There is no approval for SoLow air. Or at least that's what all of us SoLow approved installers were told during our approval training. Perhaps @Solow Suspension can correct me if I'm wrong.

When it comes to air suspension you need to talk to people who have had it fitted, find direct recommendations, look into the reputation of the company you are considering etc, much like the recommendations given above.

I think Lowdown no how to bag a van. They have been in the game so long and even have their own spec Solow rear bags so I'm sure they don't need a certificate :slow rofl:

Back