Stainless Steel / Brushed Aluminium Foot Pedals

@moomin-j you won’t need rubber inserts mate as the grooves are go faster and brake pedals super grippy.

I need to order my lazy foot pedal now.

@moomin-j you won’t need rubber inserts mate as the grooves are go faster and brake pedals super grippy.

I need to order my lazy foot pedal now.
@Texxaco - If I don't fill the grooves in, I'll be forever wanting to clean all the crud / mud rubbed off from my left shoe or walking boot.

@Texxaco - If I don't fill the grooves in, I'll be forever wanting to clean all the crud / mud rubbed off from my left shoe or walking boot.
Ordered mine with Leigh last night, he had one left so I see that as meant to be.

Just had a mail from Leigh - my slightly modified ally footrest was completed over the weekend & is "now in the post". :thumbsup:
Mrs moomin-j has suggested it needs to go to the fella with the white beard & big red belly. :cry:
I think I need to get to the letter box 1st. :p

As delivered from Leigh, with centres & width of machined grooves to match existing brake pedal dimensions:

T6 footrest.jpg

As suggested by @BoroBoy , I located some sectional 6mm round nitrile rubber to infill the machined grooves, but sadly it didn't sit quite right in the recesses for my liking. :cry:
So asked the No. 1 painter that @Texxaco used for his gorgeous bumper design / paint / install - @Alan@Crafted automotive if he could help...
Today, he's sent me this photo for approval before he applies a clear lacquer to prevent oxidising when getting in / out with wet shoes. :thumbsup:

T6 footrest with Alan @Crafted Automotives black magic applied.jpeg

When finished, collected from Alans workshop in Cleckheaton BD19 5HG & installed, it should visually match the already installed brake pedal ally cover.
Although a small piece of a mod, I'm really happy with the outcome. :D

Last edited:
As delivered from Leigh, with centres & width of machined grooves to match existing brake pedal dimensions:

View attachment 219313

As suggested by @BoroBoy , I located some sectional 6mm round nitrile rubber to infill the machined grooves, but sadly it didn't sit quite right in the recesses for my liking. :cry:
So asked the No. 1 painter that @Texxaco used for his gorgeous bumper design / paint / install - @Alan@Crafted automotive if he could help...
Today, he's sent me this photo for approval before he applies a clear lacquer to prevent oxidising when getting in / out with wet shoes. :thumbsup:

View attachment 219314

When finished, collected from Alans workshop in Cleckheaton BD19 5HG & installed, it should visually match the already installed brake pedal ally cover.
Although a small piece of a mod, I'm really happy with the outcome. :D
Looks good John. I will collect my consultancy fee when we next meet.

Back