Startline Business Pack

Blamester82

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Found a t6 I’m interested in buying ,I really wanted a highline tsi kombi but can’t find one for toffee these days .
Found a startline with a business pack ,can’t get the exact spec off the seller ,is there anyway from vw perhaps if finding the full spec?

Found a t6 I’m interested in buying ,I really wanted a highline tsi kombi but can’t find one for toffee these days .
Found a startline with a business pack ,can’t get the exact spec off the seller ,is there anyway from vw perhaps if finding the full spec?

I found these on a quick search. There’s probably more info on the 8 pages I didn’t look through, so have a gander and you may find a definitive list somewhere

I nearly bought a ‘new’ 1 year old 2018 van on 40 miles with business pack. The seller, who is a friend, said this included parking sensors, air con and an upgraded alarm system.

Just googled 2018 brochure and this was in the startline section….IMG_1164.png

The aircon and parking sensors will be obvious. If it has the upgraded interior alarm I expect there will be a de-activation button low level on the drivers B pillar. This is to switch off the sensors say if you have a dog in there or the kids so you can lock the vehicle and them not set the alarm off.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply’s guys ,think I’ll go look at it and make a list of all the things it has ,r tree ally wanted heated windscreen but struggling to find something suitable at the moment and it’s relatively local being a bonus

Get vip membership to the forum, note down the vin number and @Pauly will give you the build sheet
Thanks ,just heard back from the seller today ,it’s sold ,he’s got a trend line with business pack coming up for sale now but it’s just a panel van ,I have a set of rear seats to do kombi conversion,need to find out how hard it is to register a panel van as a kombi before I pursue that one

Just googled 2018 brochure and this was in the startline section….View attachment 212931

The aircon and parking sensors will be obvious. If it has the upgraded interior alarm I expect there will be a de-activation button low level on the drivers B pillar. This is to switch off the sensors say if you have a dog in there or the kids so you can lock the vehicle and them not set the alarm off.
That's great info that! Thanks. That's exactly what mine has. It's a Startline BMT with Business Pack. Now it all makes sense! :thumbsup::cool:

Just googled 2018 brochure and this was in the startline section….View attachment 212931

I have the business pack on my 2018 tsi and that’s exactly what I’ve got!

Back