Stock Clayton’s + 225/75/16

Parabola

I’m potentially looking at going down the route of powder coated stock Clayton’s with 225/75/16 (AT tyres - BF, Cooper or similar).

This is going to sound a bit odd but I’m not chasing the swamper look, just looking to get a practical setup that will better fill the arches, get me on and off campsites, deal with pot holes etc.

Has anyone gone for this set up + lowering to achieve a rugged vibe without looking full on swamper?

I’ve got some pics from previous forum posts but it would be great to see more plus any tips.

Cheers!

@WeaWar did just this a couple of years back, might have used spacers too as those Claytons are shy and tend to hide deep inside the wheel arches. :whistle:

I’m potentially looking at going down the route of powder coated stock Clayton’s with 225/75/16 (AT tyres - BF, Cooper or similar).

This is going to sound a bit odd but I’m not chasing the swamper look, just looking to get a practical setup that will better fill the arches, get me on and off campsites, deal with pot holes etc.

Has anyone gone for this set up + lowering to achieve a rugged vibe without looking full on swamper?

I’ve got some pics from previous forum posts but it would be great to see more plus any tips.

Cheers!
Have a browse of some of these threads;

Back