I did see them but was weary whether they were really genuine or not. Last thing i want is to sink a grand into wheels that turn out to be cheap knock offs and not weight rated
These should be ok, both links are the same company and a lot of people seem to get steels from these guys

@Deaky is the man with info on fitting these.

Remember you need spacers up front if you have the larger disc brake setup.

Couple of suppliers (Tamar is one) on ebay that are doing (genuine) ones for 650 - 700ish.

As far as I'm aware spacers are only req'd on the T5 sportline wheels not T5.1 as we are talking about here.

Saying that, on my post earlier on in the week, someone was saying they had got away with T5 sportlines without spacers...?

I'm running 5.1 alloys on big brakes , fit ok without spacers . Pretty sure its the original sportlines that need spacers.

I bought the gunmetal ones from LK Performance in Cleckheaton a few years back - Definitely worth a call as they were the cheapest by a long way at the time (£112.50 each). They were significantly cheaper over the phone than what it said on the website.

The Sportlines are 8” diameter, the same as the amarok cantaras I replaced mine with. Didn’t have spacers on the sportlines, but have put 15mm spacers on the rears with the cantara’s which brings them out sweetly within the rear arch. Have left the fronts without spacers because personally I don’t think they need them.
I think the sportlines with a 15mm spacers on the rear, and nowt in the front would have looked equally good.

Just about to order a set of T5.1 Sportline Alloys in Anthracite. What if any is the difference between Gloss and Satin ? Looking online at pics they look pretty similar in photos. How much shinier are the Gloss ?
If anyone has any photo's on their vehicles to show that would be great.

Love Sportline2's .... like the anthracite but too similar to the van colour so opted for silver . Now just got to lower it a bit !25 May 2020 Sportline2's fitted (2).JPG

hi does anyone know if these are ok for a T6 T32 kombi.
Cheers

View attachment 50071
Hi, Did you get to the bottom of the spacer question? I am asking as I too have a t6 t32 kombi (4 motion) and the same sportline wheels. They seem to fit fine without spacers and there is plenty of clearance for the break calipers. The breaks are the factory spec ones, no mods. Should i not be driving round with set up as it is?

16010507344407132346725608902030.jpg

Back