T6 NWR by New Wave

@DaveBos It is all to do with the positioning of a gas monitor in the Potts conversion where it has been placed in the unit above the rear view mirror. @T6 Dave downloaded the fitting instructions for an LPG monitor instead of a CO monitor. The former would have been wrongly placed in this position as LPG is heavier than ait while there is, as yet no CO monitor recommended for use in caravans or motorbikes. Hope that explains things.
Our caravan just uses a STD monitor you buy for your house. I had to take the battery out of it and the smoke alarm as when it got cold the things started bleeping when we're were not there anoying the neighbours meant a six hour round trip to sort it out :mad:

Hi all my turn again to put foot in mouth?

Not sure on the Potts camper about putting the Ebby heater control next to the detector at roof height, as hot air rises, and so won't give you a true reading of the cabin space temperature ? I would have thought lower down would have been more suitable for its thermostat that is contained in the Ebby controller? Opinions please folks... Nice van though.

The NWR might not be to everyone's tastes, but PLEASE bear in mind that people with wheelchairs etc find vans better, and why can't they have a gti style of van? Or is that the luxury of the able bodied?
Your possibly right but it's not hard to work with. I just set it to say 26c so you get about 18-19 in the back. It's also much easier to program where it is as you pull up and program it for when you want it to come on and go off and job done.
It's a great bit of kit, no more cold mornings for me.

Back