T6 Suspension swap

jimdad

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My recently purchased ex rac van is clonking a bit at the front. Also the ride is awful . without spending an arm and a leg on coilovers.is there another option. The van seems high at the moment has the rear springs are heavy duty..I'd be looking to lower it a bit and make the rid a bit more bearable. Thanks

My recently purchased ex rac van is clonking a bit at the front. Also the ride is awful . without spending an arm and a leg on coilovers.is there another option. The van seems high at the moment has the rear springs are heavy duty..I'd be looking to lower it a bit and make the rid a bit more bearable. Thanks

Sounds to me like you've got two issues, the clonking at the front which could be something cheap and easy to remedy, like a dodgy drop link, and your factory suspension, which is not great even on its best day.
There are several trade members of this forum who could point you in the right direction with a better suspension set up, but I'm not aware of any local to you. There's no such thing as a free lunch and you'll have to part with some money if you want to improve the ride and handling.
I drove all the 110 miles to @CRS Performance to have mine changed, worth every penny and every mile.

Sounds to me like you've got two issues, the clonking at the front which could be something cheap and easy to remedy, like a dodgy drop link, and your factory suspension, which is not great even on its best day.
There are several trade members of this forum who could point you in the right direction with a better suspension set up, but I'm not aware of any local to you. There's no such thing as a free lunch and you'll have to part with some money if you want to improve the ride and handling.
I drove all the 110 miles to @CRS Performance to have mine changed, worth every penny and every mile.
I've seen posts about crs.and I'm willing to travel a bit if need be

Koni active shocks and H&R 40mm drop springs provide a nice ride without losing an arm n leg… Worth a search on here for user experiences

Koni active shocks and H&R 40mm drop springs provide a nice ride without losing an arm n leg… Worth a search on here for user experiences
I've been having a read up. Going to be well over a grand. But hard to swallow as I've only had it 4 weeks

Back