For Sale T6/T6.1 Two Colour LED footwell lights

stan-the-man

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi folks

Finally got around to build few of these for sale. Limited run of T6/T6.1 footwell light kits for sale. These lights stay on one colour of your choice while driving and switch into white once the door is open, van unlocked, key taken out of ignition etc. The kit is fully plug and play no cutting, splicing, soldering, coding needed. Only thing you need to do is strip few bits, run the loom and connect via adapter plugs supplied :)

The whole kit is built by me from scratch using Audi OEM footwell light shells.

Colour options are white/blue/red/green/blue at the moment.

Pictures show T6 kit for vans without existing footwell lights not suitable for T6.1 as these are not the same wiring wise. Versions for vans with factory footwell lights for both T6/T6.1 also available.

Door pocket lights also available and will be coming soon with ready connections for mirror puddle lights/ door logo projector units if required to make later add ons easier in the future.

Price per kit:

€135.00 delivered by UPS to UK (set of 2x footwell lights with required plug & play wiring for either T6/T6.1)

Videos:

White

Blue

Red

IMG_8123.jpg

IMG_8122.jpg

IMG_8121.jpg

IMG_8120.jpg

IMG_8119.jpg

put me down for one please.. . . RED + White

67 plate T6 - Panel van conversion - dont think its got anything - but will check.

Is there a fitting guide anywhere please?
I'd like to see how complicated it was before buying the set and taking the van half-apart!

Got a set of these installed. Excellent quality kit using OEM parts.

I'd like a set but I believe the OP is currently busy.

Install was easy enough wasn't it?

For T6 without factory footwell lights - connection is behind the glovebox via adapter plug and headlight switch via adapter plug
For T6 with factory footwell lights - connection is to factory footwell plug via adapter and behind the glovebox via adapter plug
For T6.1with factory footwell lights - connection is to factory footwell plug via adapter and headlight switch via adapter

All of the above is plug and play just run the loom and connect via plugs provided, no cutting, splicing of any kind.

Back