Tar Spots on Paintwork

I know, last time i cleaned mine, took me a good 6hrs....that was inside and out, and then i started the panel van t6.1...I've got 2....
6hrs! Must of been gleaming, oh lovely 2 vans! Ours is a panel van (for now) jist had the pop top fitted and windows are on order...having fun doing the conversion from scratch

6hrs! Must of been gleaming, oh lovely 2 vans! Ours is a panel van (for now) jist had the pop top fitted and windows are on order...having fun doing the conversion from scratch
Yeah was gleaming, then rained overnight but the beading was amazing....id love to do a conversion from scratch but time is taken up with those 2 vans and this...

1000075162.jpg

Autoglym tar spot.

Wash the van and dry, spray liberally with the above. The tar will start running straight away. Rub stubborn bits with a clean soft cloth or cotton wool. Then re-wash.

Startline plastic bumpers dont like it!

Autoglym tar spot.

Wash the van and dry, spray liberally with the above. The tar will start running straight away. Rub stubborn bits with a clean soft cloth or cotton wool. Then re-wash.

Startline plastic bumpers dont like it!
Great thank you :) i have a highline so all good

After a trip to Norway the whole bottom half of my van was full of tar from all the new road surfacing. Autoglym wasn’t even touching it so I popped down to cleanyourcar.co.uk (local to me) and they sold me some of this stuff.
Amaizing. Spray onto a cloth and wipe onto the paintwork, leave for a couple of minutes and tar just wipes off.

After a trip to Norway the whole bottom half of my van was full of tar from all the new road surfacing. Autoglym wasn’t even touching it so I popped down to cleanyourcar.co.uk (local to me) and they sold me some of this stuff.
Amaizing. Spray onto a cloth and wipe onto the paintwork, leave for a couple of minutes and tar just wipes off.
Great thank you! Oh would love to go to Norway in the van...must of been an amazing trip

Great thank you! Oh would love to go to Norway in the van...must of been an amazing trip
It was spectacular. I’d recommend it 100%.
They were doing loads of resurfacing and I came back with one side of my van brown up to the swage line and beyond.
I drove it down to clean your car and the guy couldn’t believe it. He thought it had been spray painted. He recommended that stuff and it got it off really easily.

It was spectacular. I’d recommend it 100%.
They were doing loads of resurfacing and I came back with one side of my van brown up to the swage line and beyond.
I drove it down to clean your car and the guy couldn’t believe it. He thought it had been spray painted. He recommended that stuff and it got it off really easily.
Defo one for the to do list! Oh sounds like a nightmare but glad you sorted the van out! Thanks for the recommendation :)

Back