EGR replacement on any vehicle is common because of the nature of what it does- they get clogged with carbon. But we’ve have done loads of 204 EGRs - Our techs could probably do them blindfolded…..

And on some of the older higher mileage 204’s they are starting to suffer the same problems as the 180’s and end up with engine replacement. This particular vehicle had started using oil. After compression test one cylinder was well down compared to the others.

We sell An equal amount of 150’s and 204’s.

What do you recommend to stop the carbon build up on the 204’s?
My Sportline has only 7250 on the clock and want to keep it forever. Any advice??
I only use Vpower Diesel for a start!!

Personally I wouldn’t waste your money on v power diesel. Diesel engines need to be warmed up and well used on a regular basis - a good hard drive once a week is good for them. And regular oil changes are good.

The EGR is doing its job and the downfall of that is the carbon!

Personally I wouldn’t waste your money on v power diesel. Diesel engines need to be warmed up and well used on a regular basis - a good heard drive once a week is good for them. And regular oil changes are good.

The EGR is doing its job and the downfall of that is the carbon!
Wouldn’t it be great if EGRs were easily accessible and just clipped on - seeing as though they are going to get filled up over time. Vehicle designers make some odd choices sometimes, although I guess the accountants overrule common sense if it means changing a design or anything else that might hit profit.

We took our demo van to Players Classic at Goodwood at the weekend, and only walked away with a trophy for top ten - I think we were the only van that got an award - we are well chuffed- This is a huge award and we are very grateful for the BMVS Team and all the hard work they put in :)

We also had the TCR there , on track all day- which was great fun

82831f51-363f-4000-97cb-e622bea64e5b.jpegIMG_9525.jpegIMG_9526.jpegIMG_9531.jpeg

We took our demo van to Players Classic at Goodwood at the weekend, and only walked away with a trophy for top ten - I think we were the only van that got an award - we are well chuffed- This is a huge award and we are very grateful for the BMVS Team and all the hard work they put in :)

We also had the TCR there , on track all day- which was great fun

View attachment 245650View attachment 245651View attachment 245652View attachment 245653
Congrats! Van looks superb but I still can’t get my head round that front bumper though. Each to their own but I think the more standard one fits better

**Stock arrival**

We have 5 brand new transporters into stock next week, ready for some BMVS magic.

We still have around 30 new vans yet to come into stock with dealers - so if you’ve not found what your after, please get in touch.

Vehicles arriving this next week;

T28 SWB PV Highline, 150ps, Pure grey, single front seats with swivel , bulkhead delete, rear camera

T32 LWB KV Highline, 150ps, Candy white, dual passenger seat, 2+1 rear seat, rear camera, heated seats

T32 SWB KV Highline, 150ps DSG, pure grey, dual passenger seat, 2+1 rear seat, rear camera, heated seats

T30 LWB PV Highline, 150ps, Candy white, single front seats swivel, delet bulkhead, rear camera

T32 LWB KV Highline 150ps, Ravenna Blue, 2+1 rear seat, cab carpet, solid tailgate, LEDs, camera and heated washer jets

Just come back from Bude, Padstow, Boscastle etc and seen a few of the new Ford Customs. So much better looking than the old model. Will retire my Sportline in two years and probably lease a Ford/VW For work duties and convert my Sportline into a camper or day van.

Back