Finished the week off with the detail and paintwork correction on this 150ps BMVS Sport van, prior to collection by the new owner.

It was transformed with the following work ;

KMC Holeshots
225/65/17 BFG tyres
STX coilovers
Hunter alignment
Front spoiler
Sportline rear spoiler
Black trapezoid sidebars

21EA141B-164E-4943-A83D-820CA50D0EA7.jpeg99BE00D9-964D-4AE9-86A4-3443F7180EE1.jpeg9FC58F65-F658-4E69-8478-FF1C8A310407.jpegBDCC7728-9699-401D-AA00-390BA67EC531.jpeg73D00400-63CC-462E-9E45-D979D9BD7F56.jpeg4495783A-1D1D-4FF0-8D51-F1BBF3BAC4D7.jpeg

Our BMVS Sport California is all cleaned ready for collection by the new owner on Monday :)

View attachment 178365
I love this Cali Oli.

As you know I am a fan of the Cantera/Navis Look, but today I really wondered what a bumberless LWB Pure Grey Camper would look like with Navis MAC-AT wheels with off-road tyres. (Ideally on a rainy day!)

I love this Cali Oli.

As you know I am a fan of the Cantera/Navis Look, but today I really wondered what a bumberless LWB Pure Grey Camper would look like with Navis MAC-AT wheels with off-road tyres. (Ideally on a rainy day!)
Unfortunately I’m at home today or such a picture could be provided ;-)

Hi, when the Buzz arrives, possible to hire one to test out?

I would like to know if I can fit ebikes etc in it. Looking to change from my 2017 T6 and the Buzz just could be the one. But need to work out if Cargo is more suitable!

Hi, when the Buzz arrives, possible to hire one to test out?

I would like to know if I can fit ebikes etc in it. Looking to change from my 2017 T6 and the Buzz just could be the one. But need to work out if Cargo is more suitable!
Yes of course. I will post detail in here if when they are arriving.

Must be murder for you guys how can you run a business like that, think VW have taken the hump with the transporter, they seem to be building everything else instead

Luckily our fleet is big enough and we have enough orders in. We are buying all cancellations as well which helps. Caddy or Transporter not being built quickly. Crafter has started arriving now. But not good at all. Promising pre-pandemic levels of production for 2023…..apparently!

I think I mentioned it previously, but 7 out of my 8 ID Buzzes will be built before Christmas, only ordered July August this year…..

Luckily our fleet is big enough and we have enough orders in. We are buying all cancellations as well which helps. Caddy or Transporter not being built quickly. Crafter has started arriving now. But not good at all. Promising pre-pandemic levels of production for 2023…..apparently!

I think I mentioned it previously, but 7 out of my 8 ID Buzzes will be built before Christmas, only ordered July August this year…..
I heard that the ID Buzz has taken build priority over Transporters at the moment, as vw want them out on the roads. When I ordered the Buzz I was told it would probably be a 12 to 18 month wait. Got a phone call a couple of weeks ago saying it's been built and should arrive either this month or next!

I heard that the ID Buzz has taken build priority over Transporters at the moment, as vw want them out on the roads. When I ordered the Buzz I was told it would probably be a 12 to 18 month wait. Got a phone call a couple of weeks ago saying it's been built and should arrive either this month or next!
And you ordered the Buzz when?

So VW have connived to wilfully delay Transporter production (in preference of Buzz production) and then had the temerity to charge Transporter customers more money due to those delays. :mad:

Don't really see much to celebrate in such deceitful and underhand tactics.

Probably best if we continue the ID Buzz chat in the ID Buzz thread, which is where I’ll add to this

That's all very well it coming early, but what if you'd arranged your finances to be ready to pay for it at the originally quoted date and hadn't got the funds in place?

That's all very well it coming early, but what if you'd arranged your finances to be ready to pay for it at the originally quoted date and hadn't got the funds in place?
very valid point. If a delay means you pay more do you get a discount for early delivery? hahah fat chance!

Back