Team Cherry Red

Cool! nice idea, so how much does that cost and how long will it last?
Ref wrapping my Cherry Red. I explored the cost and it was way too much, almost 4k for a complete wrap then there was a lot of pros and cons re choice of colours, quality of the vinyl used, damage to the original pint surface when, if it's removed. I have opted to go for a ceramic coating that will protect and preserve the original colour against UV and dirt. Surface dirt should just hose off. The cost of that treatment will be about £800.

How come the jump lights next to the door? Next time you're heading up to altitude can I hitch a ride?

Ha Ha Ha, the Grand- monsters(×3) are trained to wait for the red light and stand by the door - then exit in order of their age when the light goes green. Even the dog waits for the Green light and understands the cautionary words of command and waits for the executive command before he goes. They all love it.

Nice bit of kit, just be aware that I have found there to be 2 tones of Cherry Red when it comes down to any touching up or repainting. 1) Cherry Kirsch
2) Wild Cherry.
Take a pick of you vehicle details panel that holds your pain codes. You have a long way to go but this is a brilliant forum with loads of very knowledgeable people and great support and insperation.

I just looked and can see you are Bristol area. I traveled from Nottingham to Bristol to one of the few places in the country that sells a one piece 12mm ply floor panel. Feel free to shout out for any help or advice.

I just looked and can see you are Bristol area. I traveled from Nottingham to Bristol to one of the few places in the country that sells a one piece 12mm ply floor panel. Feel free to shout out for any help or advice.
Thanks, it has ply lining and floor, but I plan to lift it and see what is underneath. The van has a few 'issues' and I want it to be sound first, before I get too deep.

Thank you, it's taken me 2yrs to get this far. 1 you can't see is the doubd deadening and insulation, the 260w solar panel on the roof, 2000w inverter, 110ah Lifepo4 lithium leisure battery. You can only convert at the rate you can spend.

Thank you, it's taken me 2yrs to get this far. 1 you can't see is the doubd deadening and insulation, the 260w solar panel on the roof, 2000w inverter, 110ah Lifepo4 lithium leisure battery. You can only convert at the rate you can spend.
Where in Bristol did your floor come from?
And thanks for the offer of help and advice, I am going to need both.

Back