Team Pure Grey

Hello from south France
Mine for my work....150DSG , with Bistein B14 , 19"
Inside , composition color 6,5" with rear camera ( yes , it's possible !!) ,and sub under my seat .....
Wip : steering wheel from Golf 8 with paddle .... missing harness to plug .... difficult to find the good .....
:cool:
photo_1.JPGphoto_2.JPG

Every day is a school day!!
Where you from @pascal965 ?
As soon as we are allowed both by the UK and France we are heading down the south then onto the Bravas in Spain then onto Portugal

Great looking van! Is that a fake window on the back quarter? Whose is it, camper glasses?
Thanks :) I’m loving the van, glass cost me £100 a side fitted, didn’t come from camper glass but C/O Van-Lab in Lichfield who are a stones throw away from me. Waiting on satin black trapezoid bars to complete the job. Yes fake.

Thanks :) I’m loving the van, glass cost me £100 a side fitted, didn’t come from camper glass but C/O Van-Lab in Lichfield who are a stones throw away from me. Waiting on satin black trapezoid bars to complete the job. Yes fake.
Agree, van is looking good. Thats decided when I get from windows fitted I will get the rear fake ones done as well. Are they OEM front windows?

Agree, van is looking good. Thats decided when I get from windows fitted I will get the rear fake ones done as well. Are they OEM front windows?
Yes, the van is a factory kombi, I’ve gone for limo tint and darkest legal film in the front.
Just waiting on my plastic bits to be dipped in carbon, so hopefully ready spring/summer

Last edited:
So after a long long search with several vans that I nearly bought and nearly got stung I found this little gem. I was on the verge of buying a brand new one.q0
2016 17k miles one owner with full history. Being delivered Wednesday. I cannot wait.
what ya think.

D1D6CE78-AD33-46BA-A465-81E3A8729493.jpeg61648EC0-0801-4A45-961A-E707BB2ED6E8.jpeg099EC5B7-E0BB-4C3A-A802-37D5905BC5BD.jpeg

Looks nice! Are the rear legs of the triple bench clipped in on the photos?

Back