Team Starlight Blue

Nice vans..... here is ours with orange too ;-)
Unfortunately I have some damage to correct after a roof tile fell from our roof on to the van during the high winds *sigh*

New Van.jpg

Ooooh! Is that a sidebar that you’ve had powder coated? Love it!

I wish it was it was, the colours were done by Salop Vans. Got to say orange works so well with starlight blue.
Would love to get a pop top like yours, looks sweet :)

Hi,

I put a deposit on this T30 SWB Kombi yesterday and I'll be picking it up soon from Salop Vans, it's my first van, but it's replacing my current company car as I'm changing jobs so get to pick what I want as I'll get an allowance now instead.

It's got the Orange highlights like the other one up there from SV, I've also got the orange stitching on the seats too.
32599867507_60718513d0_k.jpg

Last edited:
Nice vans..... here is ours with orange too ;-)
Unfortunately I have some damage to correct after a roof tile fell from our roof on to the van during the high winds *sigh*
View attachment 38215

Hi,

I put a deposit on this T30 SWB Kombi yesterday and I'll be picking it up soon from Salop Vans, it's my first van, but it's replacing my current company car as I'm changing jobs so get to pick what I want as I'll get an allowance now instead.

It's got the Orange highlights like the other one up there from SV, I've also got the orange stitching on the seats too.
View attachment 40619

Nice to see some other Salop Vans on here too :thumbsup:

Back