Template for Vankraft seat bracket - wooden insert

Hi All,
Based on the dimensions of the original picture (I worked from the centreline to make it symetrical) I attach a AutoCAD dwg and PDF file of this which can be printed 1:1 scale on A1 or if you know someone with a CNC machine can cut it out using the dwg file. I hope it's useful for someone?

Attachments

• Passenger seat backboard-Layout1.pdf
    2.2 KB · Views: 42
Hi All,
Based on the dimensions of the original picture (I worked from the centreline to make it symetrical) I attach a AutoCAD dwg and PDF file of this which can be printed 1:1 scale on A1 or if you know someone with a CNC machine can cut it out using the dwg file. I hope it's useful for someone?
For some reason I can't upload the dwg file if you want it drop me a message with your email address and I'll fire it over.

Yes really pleased with it and it fitted perfectly, I believe they saved all the measurements so are able to CNC cut as many as required for other members.
Hi, are you still pleased with this? Have been trying to get local companies to cut the template for me in MDF but no luck.

Hi, are you still pleased with this? Have been trying to get local companies to cut the template for me in MDF but no luck.
Yes, was very pleased with it. Slipped straight in and took my weight when standing on it. Was pretty quick delivery too.

@Evie T. MDF or hard board (which I used on mine) is very easy to cut with either a hand or jig saw. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I made a template from cardboard first (cut with scissors from the drawing dimensions) and only put a saw to the hardboard once I had the shape right,

@Evie T. MDF or hard board (which I used on mine) is very easy to cut with either a hand or jig saw. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I made a template from cardboard first (cut with scissors from the drawing dimensions) and only put a saw to the hardboard once I had the shape right,
Thanks. I don't have a hand or jigsaw but already have the template which was sent with the bracket when i bought it. I have had some quotes for both MDF and Polycarbonate cut to the template... Ranging from £30 :)- £72 :oops:

Last edited:
Back