The big day is tomorrow

Very nice but it looks like you were shaking with anticipation in the first photo, (little out of focus)
I must admit, I took the photos as quick as possible as there are a lot of nosey neighbours who just don't get the van thing!!

" look that idiot is cleaning his van again, he's been out there all morning"
"Look love, he's got a new van, looks just like his old one and he's taking photos of it out in the road"
"He's not right in the head, that bloke"
" it's just a van"

I must admit, I took the photos as quick as possible as there are a lot of nosey neighbours who just don't get the van thing!!

" look that idiot is cleaning his van again, he's been out there all morning"
"Look love, he's got a new van, looks just like his old one and he's taking photos of it out in the road"
"He's not right in the head, that bloke"
" it's just a van"

My neighbor for that instance, hovers his Ford Ranger every evening..
Must be a pickup truck thing though:)

I get that a lot. I live on the corner by a T-junction. Had someone mount the pavement the other day and nearly take out the lamppost when I was snow foaming the van. Clearly more interested in me than eyes on the road etc. I was laying it on quite thick - the front drive looked like the final scenes of Ghostbusters when the Mashmallow Man went bang :laugh:

Hi Connor, I had 19" on my old t5 and found the tyre I liked at a decent price so am running the same again on the T6. They're 255/45/19-104 weight rating.
Are the wheels BBS sv ? Where did you get them cheers.

Back