THQ LED Tail-lights

Are the vans wired for two reversing lights or do you need to add to the loom? If there's only 1 as standard I can't see them putting in the wiring.

If they are LED from factory, then they already have 2 reverse wires, but of they are none-LED from factory, you do have to run a wire from one side to the other but it's not difficult.

@andy greenwood Yes @fezza68 are no tint Red version the same as mine.

Now I am totally undecided, at first I was set on some red smoke ones. After looking at the pictures of the 2 vans on this thread i'm not too sure as I now really like the standard red colour also . I'd be quite disappointed to order red smoke only to find that they are too dark

For me its standard red all day. I was never a fan of the smoked look when it first came out but thats me. I've seen these lights on a few different coloured vans and the red just works.

Keen to grab a set of these myself and can’t decide which ones to go for. My T6 is Blackberry and part of me thinks the Red ones would look better (stock and sleeker) but tempted with the Red smoked ones.

Anyone got LED rear lights on a Blackberry coloured T6?

Can you confirm if you can fit the THQ led rears to a standard rear lamp setup ,do you have to re configure the plugs ?
Thanks
John

I’ve just ordered a set for THQ and I understand that they do a few different versions as I was asked which ones I had. I currently have a single reverse and fog and I think you could have double ones but would require wires being ran across. I wasn’t fussed so just waiting on these to be delivered now

I’ve just ordered a set for THQ and I understand that they do a few different versions as I was asked which ones I had. I currently have a single reverse and fog and I think you could have double ones but would require wires being ran across. I wasn’t fussed so just waiting on these to be delivered now
Does this mean they are plug and play or do you re configure the plugs ?

Can you confirm if you can fit the THQ led rears to a standard rear lamp setup ,do you have to re configure the plugs ?
Thanks
John
Plug and play. No need to reconfigure.

Unless you want fogs and reversing working both sides, then you need extra wiring. If you’re happy with one fog and one reverse light it’s plug and play.

Plug and play. No need to reconfigure.

Unless you want fogs and reversing working both sides, then you need extra wiring. If you’re happy with one fog and one reverse light it’s plug and play.

This!

I nearly did ask for the extra ones but thought I’d keep it simple as the extra reverse light wouldn’t have been a benefit for when I’m reversing...and I don’t see the T6 from the back myself to appreciate the extra work! :rofl:

Back