Valuation: Kombi interior

Hi, I’m going to be removing soon my kombi seats 2+1 fold flat, all associated brackets rubber flooring and seatbelts, is there much of a market for these items to sell and what sort of money do they usually go for?
Thanks

Hi, I’m going to be removing soon my kombi seats 2+1 fold flat, all associated brackets rubber flooring and seatbelts, is there much of a market for these items to sell and what sort of money do they usually go for?
Thanks
Always sought after by those converting a PV to a kombi, but not too sure on the price - doubt you'll get a grand though

What about triple singles.... They worth a grand?

Morning All, New to the Forum following the purchase of a T6 Kombi Van.

My van came with 2x extra rear seats in the back (not sure on trim name) Im guessing they are an original single middle seats as they have the seat belts built in.

Im going to be looking to sell them on as i wont need them, any advice on what they maybe worth?

Thanks

IMG_1252.jpeg

Morning All, New to the Forum following the purchase of a T6 Kombi Van.

My van came with 2x extra rear seats in the back (not sure on trim name) Im guessing they are an original single middle seats as they have the seat belts built in.

Im going to be looking to sell them on as i wont need them, any advice on what they maybe worth?

Thanks

View attachment 246287
Search on Ebay and filter with ‘SOLD’.
Location, condition and fabric match to be taken into account. People normally prefer if they come with the seat belts.
No need to sell below market value as most owners eventually discover how unrealistic it is to move a triple or even a double seat on a regular basis.

Back