Vans running bad !

Merlinr1

Hi All
My van broke down few months ago ,
(Pump in tank packed in ) replaced with new bosch pump ,new fuel filter, van wouldn't run for more than 20 seconds then cut out start and cut out again , and so on .. eml problems so ..
Now egr and dpf both off , blank off at turbo, been on a few dyno's ..few maps buts still running like a bag of spanners! Fine once I'm past 2000 rpm all gears , horrible to drive in towns . Any ideas ??
Cheers

Hi Dave, no fault codes
Blank off at turbo means nothing going to egr , ad blue deleted egr deleted dpf deleted, was sick of eml faults because of these .
When you deleted the DPF, did you physically remove the guts of the DPF or just delete it in the software?

My van broke down few months ago ,
(Pump in tank packed in ) replaced with new bosch pump ,new fuel filter, van wouldn't run for more than 20 seconds then cut out start and cut out again ,
Possibly air in fuel lines?
Might not be related to the rough running.

Van starts no problem ,runs fine above 2000 rpm just below what it's bad , thinking it's a sensor? Hpfp ? Injector?

You need expert diagnosis rather than a guess, I'm still surprised that there are no fault codes.
I'd try to find a good garage if I were you, I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful than that.

What engine exactly - engine code (on sticker under dash)?
What year? Mileage?
Any difficulties to engage low/reverse gears?

Actually model year 2019 = "K" (model year 2018 would be "J")

View attachment 251113

Because I was thinking badly worn dual-mass flywheel - as mentioned poorly running at low revs.
Just had new clutch/ flywheel dual-mass before I mapped first time , only ad blue delete .
Was running 185bhp /470
Running great, before pump in tank went .

Reactions: mmi
Just had new clutch/ flywheel dual-mass before I mapped first time , only ad blue delete .
Was running 185bhp /470
Running great, before pump in tank went .
notwithstanding the various mods that the engine has been subject to, I wonder if when the pump went, it picked some debris up in the fuel line.

notwithstanding the various mods that the engine has been subject to, I wonder if when the pump went, it picked some debris up in the fuel line.
Engine only had ad blue delete at that time ,..
Wanted torque 470 nm could have take it to over 200bhp but didn't
Yeah it's back on dyno Monday, and if it doesn't make power , injectors are coming out !

Back