Sold Various little bits n bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
do the fakes work ?
Well it did for me without any problems as I have had it since 2018 and did everything I wanted I honestly did not know that it was not the real thing and if we still had the T6 we would have still been using it Thanks

Well it did for me without any problems as I have had it since 2018 and did everything I wanted I honestly did not know that it was not the real thing and if we still had the T6 we would have still been using it Thanks
cant see vcd's in your post, much are they?

cant see vcd's in your post, much are they?
Hi, After being in touch with Pauly off here he was telling me that the VCDS I have is a fake so to keep everyone right I removed it from sale but if you don't mind having a fake then make me an offer for it and even though it is working ok I cannot give any guaranties on it due to what I have been informed but like I said it has been fine for me after when I bought back in 2018

Hi, After being in touch with Pauly off here he was telling me that the VCDS I have is a fake so to keep everyone right I removed it from sale but if you don't mind having a fake then make me an offer for it and even though it is working ok I cannot give any guaranties on it due to what I have been informed but like I said it has been fine for me after when I bought back in 2018
if its just copied disks then £10 plus postage

Hi Sackmycook
Yes I have 2 x led roof lights here
£15 with the PP all in if that's OK for you
Please pay via PayPal and my email address is nevilledodd@hotmail.com and please pay via family and friends to save the charges to me,
If that is ok with you, I will send them off to you in the morning Thanks Nev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back