Velare VLR07

yeah its a 6.1

not sure what to do, the new tyres and alloys will be married but they'd need the sensors in them?

Costco

Goodyear 265/40 R20 :thumbsup: 104 EAGLE F1 (ASYMMETRIC) XL AO​

Item #477391
£204.99

They had the 4 buy get £100 deal on last week, normally comes on every 3months or so, so i nabbed them at £720

Cant tell you how much they've been lowered, but they are Velare VLR07's. Mine are the same in gloss black.

Yes 20's, had to get a new one recently when I had the front tyres changed and the wheel guy found a crack in a front rim. £290 for a new single wheel! £540 for pair of CC2's. It's only money they say!

My alloys are on
They have 265/40/20 tyres in them

They are

20" Velare VLR-07

For the life of me I can’t find out if they are 8j or 10j.

If 8 then I have the wrong tyres on them

I’ve done 20k miles so not expecting them to explode on me, I wear thru them quickly tho so I’m always asking about them, I just know very little about em/wheels

I have VLR07's, but just to confuse I have 8.5's on the front and 10's on the back. Those numbers are stamped into the rear of the wheel. Have a look! If you can't see I'll take a photo of one of my spare 10's in the garage...

OK, for completeness sake this is the back of a repaired (welded) Velare VLR07 wheel. Just had to clean the crud from where the size is marked, around the centre. Hope this helps!

20240424_201618.jpg

Back