VIP Membership payment options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

T6 Pro
been trying to upgrade, but because I have a PayPal account already won't let me, can't use it don't remember any passwords etc... Can a bank transfer?

PayPal is the preferred method as the process is fully automatic
I would recommend you attempt to recover your password etc etc but if all else fails you do not need a PayPal account to use their services, you can use PayPal as a guest using a credit or debit card

Any problems feel free to send me a pm

Just wondered, one of the many benefits of being a VIP member on here is you can give your vin number to @Pauly and he can give a printout if the actual build sheet of your van, now bare with me! Whilst fitting some additional footwell lights tonight I checked on the forum to find which fuse to pull to disable the courtesy lights. All fine so far, bottom left 7.5a fuse in the center interior fuse box.
Now has anyone been able to replace this fuse?
Back to the build sheet, is there the name on it of the gynaecologist that designed the console that covers the fuse box so when you pull the fuse and drop it it falls under the plastic cover under the rubber floor mat. 15 minutes later having to pull out the floor and plate to retrieve the fuse I have it back in my hand. Now this wouldn’t have been so bad as I have hundreds of fuses in my van for work but being a Yorkshire man couldn’t leave it under the floor when there was nothing wrong with it!
Perhaps it was the same person that designed the H4 headlights or the lazy bas&@%#rd that couldn’t be arsed swapping the switches in our vans from left to right or making the £1800 DSG gear display visible from the right when they built the right hand drive vans, Grrrrrr.

Signed up as a VIP on the 8th July, but still no gold VIP banner. Have I got to do something else to add this?

Just want to bump this one to save opening another.
@Pauly I am trying to pay membership but it will not allow me to use my paypal balance where all the money is. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to pay using my paypal balance?
I understand it is asking me to subscribe but I am only looking to pay on a year by year basis rather then setup automatic payments if that makes sense?

It’s all integrated into the forum software and a fully automated process with PayPal I don’t have any control over individual transactions I’m afraid

Dam, what a pain. Puts that on hold until I figure something out. No worries and thanks for reply Pauly

No I get that, just wanted to use paypal balance rather then credit card. It must just be a stupid PayPal thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back