VIP Membership payment options

Status
Not open for further replies.
My membership payment is due in a week or so and is there another method to pay as I no longer have a Paypal account?
Thanks
Bri

Not really, its tricky as its a fully automated process built into the forum software

Oh dear, may have to get an account and then cancel once payment has been taken. Don't like paypal or lodging any cards on there.
Thanks for the swift reply.
Bri

Thanks Pauly, not a problem I will setup an account, do the payment then remove my card details til next year.:cool:

Oh dear, may have to get an account and then cancel once payment has been taken. Don't like paypal or lodging any cards on there.
Thanks for the swift reply.
Bri
The good thing about paypal is it actually shields your cards from websites that may get compromised In the future.
PayPal is my preferred choice as the website you are buying from doesn’t get your card details.

my credit card details were used to attempt a purchase because they were obtained from easyJet in their recent hack.

According to a friend who works in IT security, PayPal is the most secure form of online payment. They even offer financial rewards to IT security experts who can discover any breaches or flaws in their systems.
He says to use it where you can rather than online card payments or bank transfer.
The only weak link in the system is you and your device.

How can I join the VIP Membership without going through PayPal? Had loads of issues with PayPal, cancelled account and do not want another.

How can I join the VIP Membership without going through PayPal? Had loads of issues with PayPal, cancelled account and do not want another.
You can’t I’m afraid, the forum software only works with PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back