Vulcan Bed Panel

Bazaboy66

T6 Pro
Hi guys, has anyone on here got any ideas or measurements/pictures of your own Vulcan bed panel solutions and best options on panel design. I’d like it to be static with a access door to open if required. The one I have is crap! Any input much appreciated.

091FBFAD-ABE6-4EED-A485-96E697722C6D.jpeg

C8D0F9D3-BE2C-4962-ADEB-8032134503F3.jpeg

Great bed system with nice tilting for better comfort when being a passenger and very comfortable to sleep on but just need a better solution for the panel.

Hey Bazaboy66, did you ever find a solution to this? i am currently having my units made by a coolwhip campers, who dont have the dimensions for Vulcan beds, and i was hoping to get the measurements to give to them to mock up a solution.

Hey Bazaboy66, did you ever find a solution to this? i am currently having my units made by a coolwhip campers, who dont have the dimensions for Vulcan beds, and i was hoping to get the measurements to give to them to mock up a solution.
Hey jack,

Give us a message via our Facebook, we will have dxf/pdf files for our bed boards. Just have to take in too account every kitchen is different and they may need small changes to suit your van

Back