Sold VW 19mm wheel bolts (as new) £20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh didn’t realise your local, yes that would be great… will send you a private message!

Hi @Radford1071s , as a wheel expert can I ask you a question.

As you know I'm fitting steels and replacing alloys.
My tyre place says the bolts fitted aren't suitable for steels because the thread doesn't go up to the taper.
I know you sell the original bolts (which I have) as being suitable for steels.

Is my tyre place wrong?

Hi mate the bolts I sell only come off delivery mileage vw transporters. As that’s all we do. We do the very odd crafter but that was a few years ago. Can you send me a picture of your wheels please. ? As I have 18 inch Amarok steels and used a set of new bolts from what I would sell the guys on the forum. Mine have been on for about 18 months now.

Hi there mate yeah I have some do you want to meet up if you’re local.? Or do you want them posted it makes no difference to me. I’m happy enough with anything. I’m about this afternoon or during the week after 6pm as I finish work around then

That's great - I'm down South near Guildford, so it will have to be post. As I'm new here - how do I get you my details and pay? Many thanks.

Hi @Radford1071s.

I’m after a set of 5 standard (19mm) bolts to fit my spare. The converter put new 20 inch wheels on with 17mm bolts but unsure if these 17mm bolts will fit the standard steel spare. If they do, great. If not, I need a set. No point having a spare if you don’t have the bolts to fit!

I’m in Edinburgh so not far from you to collect.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back