VW Rocadura 17" wheels

Mattyboy84

Hi all,

Has anyone seen OEM VW Rocadura Amarok 17" wheels on a Transporter?

They are 8.0J x 17, ET49 with a maximum permissible axle load: (kg) 1930. The recommended wheel size is 245/65 R17 111

Would this work on a T6.1 T30 camper?

Thanks!

I think they would look great with a set of all terrain tyres
@T6Paul I think so too and would be my plan. I'm totally new to T6s so would love some help please...they are 8J width, ET49, can I put 245/65/17 BFG KO2 on without any rubbing or spacers etc? I know I would have an inaccurate speedo but I can live with that, just not rubbing issues. I have a LWB T6.1 T30 on standard suspension. Thank you.

@T6Paul I think so too and would be my plan. I'm totally new to T6s so would love some help please...they are 8J width, ET49, can I put 245/65/17 BFG KO2 on without any rubbing or spacers etc? I know I would have an inaccurate speedo but I can live with that, just not rubbing issues. I have a LWB T6.1 T30 on standard suspension. Thank you.
They will be bigger than your current tyres. Check out www.willtheyfit.com

They will be bigger than your current tyres. Check out www.willtheyfit.com
Thanks @T6Paul - I've used that website to check but I still don't know if the tyres will rub in the arches or at full lock. That site says

"Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 17.1mm closer to the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 21.1mm more than before."

@Mattyboy84
Michelin Cross Climate 2
235/55 R17 103Y

That's the tyre size recommended when you use these wheels on a T6, the size you were talking about at the beginning of the thread is for an Amarok.

Look great, feel AM - AZ - ING! Really smooth ride, far far less road noise.

Go on, you know you want to. Will post pictures later.

@Mattyboy84
Michelin Cross Climate 2
235/55 R17 103Y

That's the tyre size recommended when you use these wheels on a T6, the size you were talking about at the beginning of the thread is for an Amarok.

Look great, feel AM - AZ - ING! Really smooth ride, far far less road noise.

Go on, you know you want to. Will post pictures later.
I put those Michelin tyres on my 18" Toluca alloys - nice tyres, I like the tread design. I want to have the BFG tyres for winter on the Rocadura alloys

Any chance of some pics looking along van to see the poke please?

You're asking a Muggle . . . who knows absolutely nothing about T6 mods and styling!
Happy to share pictures if you could tell me what you want to see

Back