For Sale VW T6.1 Mirror Puddle Lights kit for sale

stan-the-man

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi everyone

Have a set of mirror puddle lights/trims/wiring for sale for VW Transporter T6.1 2020>2024.
These are for models with factory footwell lights already installed as all the wiring is adapted to connect via these.
If you don't have footwell lights in T6.1 you would require additional wiring to all included in that package.

Located in Ireland, price includes delivery to UK by UPS.

Price: £165.00 delivered

Any questions just ask :)

Cheers

Stan

image5.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Its quite easy once you manage to strip down the mirror and remove door cards ;)
Theres wiring section from light unit >mirror plug>door loom plug at the lower A-pillar>footwell light. You just have to run and insert wires to existing plugs :think smile bounce:

Hi Stan, looks like a must have mod, are you planning on having the puddle lights showing the VW emblem?

Do you have any images that show the light projection when lit?

Cheers buddy

I might get some of these, next time I damage the painted part of the mirror housing. From experience I know I will break a few clips taking them off :cry:

That looks fantastic, I’m in the process of drawing up the spec for my van build. Do you think you will develop the mod with the VW emblem soon?

Thanks for getting the images on board.

Best Sparky

Most likely can get these to work in all Transporters across the T5/T6 range. Wiring will vary of course

The vw emblem ones Sparky you mean the projector units that fit under the door card right?

I was hoping the puddle light projector could project the VW emblem from the door mirrors, similar to the Mini Cooper s the wife drives.

I was hoping the puddle light projector could project the VW emblem from the door mirrors, similar to the Mini Cooper s the wife drives.
Won't the door mirror on a van be too high? VW logo will be about 12 feet across from up there!!!

I agree, the height provides too much projection. The Mod you have created is fantastic, perhaps the next step would be the dynamic indicators with puddle lights, saves us a lot of time and headache. Although your puddle lights are now part of my build. Thanks Stan

Reactions: JOG
Most likely can get these to work in all Transporters across the T5/T6 range. Wiring will vary of course

The vw emblem ones Sparky you mean the projector units that fit under the door card right?
I was thinking about your kit, I've got footwell lights I've fitted myself so i should be able to connect these up if the cases are the same on the mirrors which i think they are!

Back