For Sale VW T6.1 wireless charger kit

stan-the-man

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi everyone

Have two of these available. It’s a complete kit to add OEM wireless charging to T6.1

Pocket + insert + charging unit + wiring loom.

This set is without signal booster.

The loom is made to run exactly as the van loom runs behind dashboard but how you run it is totally up to you. The installation would require inserting two wires into two pre wired fuse slots at the cabin fusbox.

Price: €125.00 delivered by ups

IMG_8251.jpeg

IMG_8252.jpeg

IMG_8253.jpeg

IMG_8254.jpeg

IMG_8255.jpeg

Hi Stan, do you have any ‘as fitted’ photos please?

Edit to say I’ve found a photo and fitting this will mean I can no longer use the aftermarket double drinks holder I have so I think it’s back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Have two of these available. It’s a complete kit to add OEM wireless charging to T6.1

Pocket + insert + charging unit + wiring loom.

This set is without signal booster.

The loom is made to run exactly as the van loom runs behind dashboard but how you run it is totally up to you. The installation would require inserting two wires into two pre wired fuse slots at the cabin fusbox.

Price: €125.00 delivered by ups

View attachment 250587

View attachment 250588

View attachment 250589

View attachment 250590

View attachment 250591
Hi Stan,

Do you still have one available? Thanks

Are these all gone now? Tried to do a bit of reading up on these and can't find much info about them. Are they easy to fit in a T6.1 and do you know of any links showing how to do so? What is the signal booster for exactly and is anything else needed to complete the install not included with what you're selling?

You just need power and ground that’s it.
The benefit of signal booster is exactly what it says to boost the reception while the phone is sitting in pocket. To be honest I don’t think that’s necessary. Everything you need is all here

I’m not convinced I need one of these or how well they charge a high end phone but if you’re willing to let one go for €100 I’ll give it a punt.

If you have a comfort dash this looks easy enough

Awesome, I do have the comfort dash! Assuming I don't do it wrong and burn my van to the ground, that looks a sweet mod. I've got a wireless android auto dongle, so having wireless charging would be a tasty addition. Thanks for the link!

Back