What should I do?

Captain Mainwaring

T6 Guru
Looking for some help from the experts. I have a 2016 T32 4motion manual just coming up to 65k. Full VW service history up till now but I am wondering if there is anything I should get done as a precaution. I'm thinking cam belt and water pump - anything else?

I was aiming to put it up for sale but I have spent that much on it the last 12 months I am now thinking I might hang on to it for another year. S/H prices seem to be all over the place and there are so few 4motions around I would have no idea where to pitch it

I think they seem a lottery, mines a 2016 non 4wd and just hit 71k, other than servicing incl DSG oil change its not really had much go wrong (touch wood) I'd say the main issues I have started over the last few months are rattles and knocks from suspension (going to CRS to diagnose in the next few weeks) and a buzzing at around 2k revs which appears to be N75 valve (£45 changed yesterday so not sure that the full fix).

I get P20EE flag up either once every few hundred miles or never for 6 months, I'm now taking the "map" off it and putting the standard VW software (updated) to hopefully cure this as I may be selling soon due to my work now being a bit more strict where my car allowance goes!

I wanted to get into a position to not pass issues I know of onto the new owner (like what happened when I picked it up!)

Looking for some help from the experts. I have a 2016 T32 4motion manual just coming up to 65k. Full VW service history up till now but I am wondering if there is anything I should get done as a precaution. I'm thinking cam belt and water pump - anything else?

I was aiming to put it up for sale but I have spent that much on it the last 12 months I am now thinking I might hang on to it for another year. S/H prices seem to be all over the place and there are so few 4motions around I would have no idea where to pitch it
Have you had the haldex serviced? That's probably something to think about?

AUX belt and tensioners (definitely if you have timing belt done). Apparently VW changed the tensioner on later models due issues?.

Back