Wind deflectors - my comparison.

Yeah that's it. The smallest screw known to man. They give you a spare, though! :rofl:

It does make for a very secure fixing with no other clips.
1000009833.png

There is a video on the Climair website that shows what to do. Very easy - if you have a 1mm drill bit to pilot drill.
When the Climairs turned up I was convinced they sent the wrong model. The box was about a metre long.

There is a video on the Climair website that shows what to do. Very easy - if you have a 1mm drill bit to pilot drill.
When the Climairs turned up I was convinced they sent the wrong model. The box was about a metre long.
1000006282.jpg
This was the box mine came in :rofl:

It was about 1.5m long, I wondered what the hell I'd ordered!

Fitting Climair deflectors today. Read on here someone used 3M VHB tape instead of the screws. I applied the tape direct to the rubber channel and didn’t use the metal bracket. Looks quite neat. Seems secure - I’ll let you know if they fall off!

IMG_7490.jpeg

How you guys aren’t twisting the bottom of the deflector in towards the window so the little metal bracket for the screw sits parallel with the window channel is killing me :unsure:

Jumping in and bought a set of Climair from Euros on offer. Collection only and checked condition at the store. lol worlds smallest screw fitted. Night day better than Heko. No wind noise at all!! Happy

View attachment 261376

View attachment 261377
There you go! Tell me, what were your thoughts about aligning that screw ? I put it exactly like you, but that of mounting it straight in line haha , but brought too much tension.

There you go! Tell me, what were your thoughts about aligning that screw ? I put it exactly like you, but that of mounting it straight in line haha , but brought too much tension.
I'm probably going with similar to that photo, I think like you say it's under tension if you go too straight. Not had time to fit mine yet

I'm probably going with similar to that photo, I think like you say it's under tension if you go too straight. Not had time to fit mine yet
I just put under abit of tension to be on a flat surface as it tails off to the side. It’s fine been on for few days at motorway speeds. Much better my heko was loud on a windy day at speed. Plus my left one flew off with 4x clips and window open an inch

I never had any issues with these, Although i dont have much to compare with. After months, I still notice that the windows slide against them when putting them up, but I guess that is normal.

I am very happy with them, specially at those days where you spend the night in the Van and you can open up a window on a rainy night.

Back