Lee37

Hi, I've got my first T6 and ready to start converting it. It's a panel van, so I thought I should get the windows fitted before I do any insulation / lining.

Not confident enough (or insured enough) to start cutting the windows out myself.... Can anyone recommend either a good fitter in the St Albans / Hertfordshire area, or a mobile fitter that covers the area please?

After fitting a new window in the tailgate I've realised what a pain it can be. Leaked first time (didnt press hard enough) so had to take it out again. 2nd attempt I pushed too hard causing sealant to push out along the bottom edge - which was a nightmare to clean up..

Anyway - not doing that again so can anyone recommend anyone around the London area to fit some side windows or if there are any fitters reading these forums let me know what the cost would be for a set of side windows (all fixed) with 80% tint to match the nice new tailgate glass

I found this blokes’ details on another forum where someone had their windows installed and was recommending his work:

Van-window-conversion.co.uk

Fixed £300 excl VAT fitted.

Flush-Fitting Sliding Window £630 excl VAT fitted.

Total £930 with VAT £1116

Margate, Kent for one day - Terry.

Slider position unknown.

Prices obtained in early March so may well have changed.

Has anybody used Sublime mobile window fitting services, they are based in Tonbridge or can you recommend a company in South London / Kent / Surrey area? Looking to have barn doors and 2 fixed windows installed,

thanks is advance - Jim

I need to purchase and install sliding windows on my Shuttle.

many recommendations for supply and fit or just fitting in and around West London?

Thanks

Mark

Hi all, looking to get some windows fitted, any recommendations for Surrey / Berks area
You could see if @Mark Slade had any luck when looking for one in west London, otherwise see this thread for a recommended company in Oxford:

Guys, does anyone know of anywhere decent to get the rear glass fitted to a kombi preferred the Kent area? Or if not anywhere else anyone has had some good experiences of?

Cheers guys

Can anyone recommend a trust worthy company in West Sussex to fit windows for my LWB T6 transporter panel van ?
Am located in Littlehampton

Hi, the existing OEM side windows on my T6 leak. I've cleaned and done all I can, now I just want to replace them and drop kick the old ones off Beachy Head. I need a fitter who will travel and fit new ones. Any recommendations for a) the fitter and b) replacements (kirivan ok?)

Im nr J6 M25 and have a car park with loadsa room. Any recommendations are welcome. Ta.

Lots of good reviews on the camper glass flush sliders.

When I get my kombi conversion I've decided to just get genuine VW fixed glass fitted to save any future hassle

Back