Wolfrace wheel bolts

Lloydy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Does anyone know if wolfrace bolts are the same as the VW ones, i.e can I use my bolts on wolfrace alloys? I currently have devonports with h&r spacers/adaptors 21mm front and 25 mm rear and using the supplied shorter bolts that came with the spacers. If I was to buy some wolfrace x10x alloys 18 X 8.5 50 offset, I was thinking of keeping my spacers on (I think it will work out as in not stick out too much), but would still require shorter bolts, probably not the length wolfrace would supply with the wheels, hence wanting to use the bolts I'm already using, I hope this all makes sense to someone lol. Many thanks for any help, Sean.

If you buy Wolfrace wheels, new from Wolfrace, they come with new bolts. Mine did.

I had 8.5x18 Wolfrace Eurosport TUV fitted on my camper conversion last week and I’ve just picked it up. The problem is they have provided ordinary wheel bolts in all positions and no locking ones. I assumed they would come as standard so now I have to get some ASAP before some git has my wheels. Do I just need 4x60deg Wolfrace lock bolts and do they come with an adapter so they can be fitted/removed? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I had a lot of info thrown at me when picking up the van!

Back