Your favorite pic of your Transporter

Has to be this one last weekend after an unplanned but fortuitous call in at Westdubs HQ for some advice about my creaky roof inherited from a 2nd hand purchase - which they fixed and improved whilst I waited. Had to take a pic in their cool backdrop whilst I was there! A great customer experience.

380DC48A-7EA6-41FE-B3F3-038D6C4992D4.jpeg

Now picked her up and have a new favourite.View attachment 167091

First drive back from Dorset to Manchester and initial thoughts on my first Transporter,
1. Drives so smooth and quiet, even with the BFGs
2. Didn't know it came with wireless Android Auto.
3. The ACC takes some getting used to.

Off to the Alps tomorrow
Howdy MarkHob.
Stunning pic and motor mate, any chance you can let me know the wheel tyre suspension combination you have with sizes etc?
Looking to do something similar on our recently acquired 67 velle 4mot 204 in indium grey.
Much appreciated.
Cheers.
Carl

Howdy MarkHob.
Stunning pic and motor mate, any chance you can let me know the wheel tyre suspension combination you have with sizes etc?
Looking to do something similar on our recently acquired 67 velle 4mot 204 in indium grey.
Much appreciated.
Cheers.
Carl
Suspension is stock T30.
Wheels are 17 inch Fuel Coverts - sorry don't know the width as Van Haven supplied them as part of the conversion.
Tyres are BFG AT2 K02 245/65/17 111/108S

Very pleased with the full package. Tyres 'thrum' a bit at 40 but quieten down completely at motorway speed.
Early days on MPG but with with over 3k done the van is averaging 33mpg, mainly at a steady 70.

Where in S Wales are you going ? It's my better half's bay Sunday as well and she wants to go to Oxwich Bay. Busfest tomorrow though and with a slipped disc, I may be struggling to do both.
We went to southdown, a site next to the Three golden cups pub. well worth a visit. beach access is good too.

Suspension is stock T30.
Wheels are 17 inch Fuel Coverts - sorry don't know the width as Van Haven supplied them as part of the conversion.
Tyres are BFG AT2 K02 245/65/17 111/108S

Very pleased with the full package. Tyres 'thrum' a bit at 40 but quieten down completely at motorway speed.
Early days on MPG but with with over 3k done the van is averaging 33mpg, mainly at a steady 70.
Nice one, thanks for the info. Does look mega.
Cheers.
Carl

Back