All-In service plan - does it transfer to new owner?

Simples

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Morning All, I have a t6 with the all in deal which I pay monthly for. I’ve just advertised my van for sale and was wondering how this works with a new owner? Am I able to cancel it ? Or am I tied into it for the 2years? It’s not easy trying to get hold of sometimes speak to regarding this I wondered if anyone else has been in this situation??

I have just looked at my T&C's. All I can see is the right to cancel within 14 days and this, about transferring the warranty to a new owner, which I assume you don't want.
I dare say if you have used any item within the plan, such as service, then you will be tied in anyway, just like within any other insurance policy following a claim. Looking at the T&C's it does clearly state the right to cancel expires after 14 days but obviously only VW will be able to confirm. There are phone numbers and e mail addresses on the T&C form if you need them.

Transfer of ownership

You
may assign thisagreementto any subsequent owners of your vehiclefor the contract periodprovided that you pay all the payments shown on your Confirmation of Coverbefore the agreement is assigned. Once all payments have been received,VolkswagenCommercial VehicleFinancial Services will agree to the assigning of the agreementproviding that you advise Volkswagen Commercial VehicleFinancial Services in writing following the transfer of ownership and that the purchaser of your vehicleagrees in writing to VolkswagenCommercial VehicleFinancial Services to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreementin every way.Youand the purchaser ofyour vehiclecan contact VolkswagenCommercial VehicleFinancial Services in writing by emailing vwcvfinancecustomerservices@vwfs.co.uk. The agreementis not transferable to another vehicle.

Last edited:
I've just bought a Caravelle that was under all in plan. Original owner had to cancel and 3 months later I'm still waiting for the plan to be restarted.

Vw commercial finance team are a joke. They asked for various pieces of information (most of which they had as I gave them the original plan contract number) with about a 3 week gap in between each request. They then sent direct debit forms which I filled in and posted back. Then several weeks passed and they requested a back payment. I questioned why and they kept referring to the contract. Thing is not once have they provided a contract or actually anything covering what I am paying for.

Anyhow as a seller the above is not your problem just let the buyer know they have to continue it.

So you brought it with the service plan still being paid for by the original owner? Yes I’ve tried calling them previously but the number goes through to the financial side and I was just on hold for a long time!!!

So you brought it with the service plan still being paid for by the original owner? Yes I’ve tried calling them previously but the number goes through to the financial side and I was just on hold for a long time!!!
The plan is managed by VW Financial so I suppose that is who you need to talk to. I hope they play you nice music whilst on hold.:)

Back