Insulation, necessary would you say?

Im a novice so pls bear with me.

I don't really want to disclose the convertor or the vehicle (vehicle isn't yet advertised on their website, will be Tuesday).

But it ticks all the boxes for us.
I've copied and pasted the basic description of the vehicle from the email we recieved from them.

We had a quick Look at it when we were down there on Saturday and liked it (went originally to see the Indium grey at the other dealer)

£64k - I know - crazy money.

However........ we were originally looking at 3-4 year old vehicles with a similar spec, but they seem to command prices in the high £50ks

So, 3-4 years old with 30k miles, or £5k more for a brand new vehicle with 3 years warranty?
Just out of curiosity, how many vans have you looked at? Don’t get carried away in the moment. Despite what the salesman will tell you, there are plenty of vans out there & you’re about to part with a big chunk of money. Take your time & chose carefully.

TBH, we have been looking for the best part of 2 years.
We originally booked to do the NC500 with a hire van, then covid hit.

Last year we got round to doing it, the weather was perfect and it was one of the best holidays we have ever had - me the wife and the dog were sold.

Believe you me, I'm a tight Yorkshireman, and I don't jump in easily, but im struggling to find any deals better out there.....

One thing I will say, is I think after monitoring things the last couple of years, prices seem to have reached their limits, if anything they seem to be slightly coming down.

Could this be to do with the new Ford/VW model coming out in the near future?

Insulation weakens the correlation between internal temperature and external ambient temperature, thereby reducing the risk of condensation in your van and increasing comfort levels without the need to resort to powered heating or cooling.

Sound deadening minimises the resonant vibrations that are inherent when driving/camping in a metal box and isolates the inside of the van from external noise sources, such as wind, tyre, road surface and traffic.
Sound advice, everything you needed to hear!

TBH, we have been looking for the best part of 2 years.
We originally booked to do the NC500 with a hire van, then covid hit.

Last year we got round to doing it, the weather was perfect and it was one of the best holidays we have ever had - me the wife and the dog were sold.

Believe you me, I'm a tight Yorkshireman, and I don't jump in easily, but im struggling to find any deals better out there.....

One thing I will say, is I think after monitoring things the last couple of years, prices seem to have reached their limits, if anything they seem to be slightly coming down.

Could this be to do with the new Ford/VW model coming out in the near future?
Prices coming down slightly more likely due to better availability of vans than the last couple of years and also interest rates, etc being higher at the moment

Back