Wanted Passenger seat base, SE area

TallPaul_S

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, I'm looking for a passenger seat base, without the battery tray and ideally with the side pocket (not a must have but would be nice to keep that same spec as I currently have) - SE or that area (I'm in Kent).

Wanted as I want to start building up my seat base electrics, my T6 already has a factory LB with the battery tray and I don't want to hack that about, plus I'll be able to build everything out of the van, which I'll then swap with my current seat base.

Happy to collect as long as it's not more than a couple of hours drive.

Cheers!

Still looking for a seat base - ideally a passenger with no battery tray but tbh I'd take a driver's seat base in poor condition - it's just so I can build my electrics out the van.

Cheers.

I’ve a double seat base but I presume it’s a single yr after is that right?

I’ve a double seat base but I presume it’s a single yr after is that right?
Cheers, yeah it's the single seat base I'm after. Fitting a battery etc would be a lot simpler in a double seat base!

Reactions: B3N
Few on ebay £145 - £175 though , think ours was about £85 when we bought it a few years back :rolleyes:
Yeah I may buy one of those when I get around to actually fitting it all, but I was hoping to find something cheaper to use to mock up the build.

We've actually got a lhd passenger seat base in ours , exactly the same but the pocket is handbrake side rather than door side which is fine by me .

It was a while ago now but Kernow sold me one for £85 delivered.

Back