What are you.... EATING tonight/today?

Fish and chips with a cheeky battered sausage on the side, as it’s Christmas!

Reactions: CAB
Home made Tofu ..Richmond meat free sausage lot of lovely veg and homemade gravy....I just eat it :inlove:

production line...

View attachment 96303

ha yeah much the same here. I just keep outta the way until i'm summoned to eat :thumbsup:
we had a quinoa Wellington, which I must say, even though Mrs Trouts isn't here to read it, was epic!!
- she made homemade crackers too!

now "food coma'ing" on the sofa.

oh ps: when you say 'home made tofu' did you actually make tofu?!

ha yeah much the same here. I just keep outta the way until i'm summoned to eat :thumbsup:
we had a quinoa Wellington, which I must say, even though Mrs Trouts isn't here to read it, was epic!!
- she made homemade crackers too!

now "food coma'ing" on the sofa.

oh ps: when you say 'home made tofu' did you actually make tofu?!
Big mistake it’s ..Seitan...made from Vital wheat gluten/ veg stock / herbs recipe from Gaz Oakley...not got a clue but tastes nice:thumbsup:

The contents of the food fridges, pantry, beer fridges and all the chocolate, crisps and peanuts we have in the house. :oops:

The contents of the food fridges, pantry, beer fridges and all the chocolate, crisps and peanuts we have in the house. :oops:
That’s tomorrow for me.....tonight is “food coma” and some more booze (medicinal purposes naturally as the kids have been bouncing off the walls all day!)

Back