That’s really useful - thank you so much. Is your van standard height? I only ask as I’m down 55mm at the front and 50mm at the rear. Also, do you mind if I ask what wheels you have? Great looking van.

EDIT: just seen the height status
Wheels are Wolfrace Eurosport Munich 18" with the centre caps replaced with VW ones @Leemondo12 made up for me :)

I have bought OEM Springfield 18" rims for my T30.

Got an offer for the following tires with 2* 5,5mm and 2*6,5mm :

Petlas Velox Sport PT741​

235/50/18 101w

200 euro's including balancing and fitting the new rims.

• Should i do this?
  • Any experiences here with this tyre?
  • With the T30, 101W is enough? Its a camper.
Can get them fitted today.

Just from personal choice I would go with michelin x climates. As you have probably spent a pretty penny on the alloys. It’s coming into the back end of the year. And if it’s a Daily driver, I would be putting on something like cross climate / Goodyear vectors stuff like that. I,m sure you have like most of us guys on here havd spent a fortune on our vans/campers. The 101 should be good enough . Hope this helps.

Just from personal choice I would go with michelin x climates. As you have probably spent a pretty penny on the alloys. It’s coming into the back end of the year. And if it’s a Daily driver, I would be putting on something like cross climate / Goodyear vectors stuff like that. I,m sure you have like most of us guys on here havd spent a fortune on our vans/campers. The 101 should be good enough . Hope this helps.
Appreciate it! And you are right. I wasnt actually planning on buying them due to the budget, but got really really lucky with a deal.. bought them for €500,-

Have to bridge a certain period as my own 16 commercial rims are very ugly and tires are done. As long as there are no really bad experiences with this tyres (although on the budget side) i am good for now.

Contacted my VW dealer and they mentioned that the type/stats should fit fine on the rim and compatible with the car.

1000064901.jpg
To:
1000064898.jpg

Its our second car during winters and she is staying inside as much as possible haha.

Back