I think the rear wheels on these vans always need to be stuck out 10mm more than the fronts just to get an even look.

I’ve found some wheels I like at last they r 19s fronts r 8.5 et45 and the rears r 9.5 et 42 going to run 255 45 Tyres van is Lowered 50mm I’m going to get any problems with catching and will the rear tyer look stretched thanks

Cheers but I reckon they could do with another 10mm (20mm on the rears). I’m looking to pick up some cheap spacers at some point to see what it looks like
I’ve found some wheels I like at last they r 19s fronts r 8.5 et45 and the rears r 9.5 et 42 going to run 255 45 Tyres van is Lowered 50mm I’m going to get any problems with catching and will the rear tyer look stretched thanks

F891FBDD-D894-41F8-86CC-507CCAC7228D.jpegHi
Does anyone know if the 19” Judds with this offset will work? Looking to buy a set but not sure on the best offset for staggered?

Does anyone have a photo with this offset fitted ?

Cheers

I run 255/45/19 on 9.5 with an ET48. If I'm correct an ET40 will push the rims out 8mm. Here's a photo:-

View attachment 113681

Tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1 rated 104

You can compare sizes here:-

Good luck and welcome to the endless van options .......
What brand is this wheel, looking for wheels for my new California, that i will get about 1-4-2022

As far as I can see you can only get 9.5x19 with ET40 and 8.5x19 with ET 35 and 42, do you have 9.5 ET40, any clearance problems?
I'm sure mine are a 9.5" with a 48 offset (that's what it says on the invoice). They are 2yrs old so maybe the manufacturer has charged their product line. I bought them through @BognorMotors might be worth giving them a call they are very helpful.

Hi All, newbie here - so apologies if I'm asking something covered a million times before.
I have a 2015 T30 DSG on 19" Amarok wheels and need some new tyres (prob all 4). Currently its on 255x45R19 104Y tyres.
The van only has light use and very light mileage - and I'm looking for help on replacement tyres. Are the current tyres the correct size - appreciate the speedo may slightly under read - but that's not a major issue.
Any help on suitable brands/sizes etc much appreciated.
cheers,
Mike

I have these. I find the speedo is now bang on with the GPS. Wear is pretty good too considering it's an SUV tyre on a van. I get 14-15k from the fronts and double that for the rears. Pressures are key. 36PSI all round is the sweet spot for me. Any higher and the fronts wear the centres out quickly.

After a lot of research I decided on these as they are all season tyres the price is probably mor as this was a couple of years ago.
I really like them and my Speedo is bang on the gps

DF2C00FA-4C03-40CE-A0CA-6FB8CEE3462F.png

Thx Dave. As it happens I've now got some Goodyear Eagles on order - they were a little more than the Avons but seemed to come out pretty well in reviews.
cheers!
out of interest - what pressure do you run them at? same as Dubber36 suggests at 35psi?

Can I ask if these are 255/45/19? And will the hit the liners behind the wheels if you hit s serious bump? Thats my concern for highland roads. Want to fill the arches but not live in fear! Those fronts look tight?
245/45/19 and my Speedo is bang on with my GPS. I don’t have any issues with bumps including extensive driving around Scotland.

Back