A review for Fife Autotech VW indie based in Glenrothes

Vanderlust

VIP Member
T6 Guru
After my main dealer promised to contact me when Haldex oil was available, failing to do so and then when I contacted them to be told it would be six weeks to get booked in I had enough of the overpriced and indifferent service so found an Independent VW garage Fife Autotech based in Glenrothes Fife.
I had a more useful discussion in 5 minutes regarding my van than 5 years at the dealer. They did the Haldex service and oil change and replaced a faulty ABS sensor I was impressed with their setup and quality of service so rebooked for a DSG remap. Now done and the van drives a lot better, much smoother from standing start and improved gear change points.
We will be going there for all future work.

After my main dealer promised to contact me when Haldex oil was available, failing to do so and then when I contacted them to be told it would be six weeks to get booked in I had enough of the overpriced and indifferent service so found an Independent VW garage Fife Autotech based in Glenrothes Fife.
I had a more useful discussion in 5 minutes regarding my van than 5 years at the dealer. They did the Haldex service and oil change and replaced a faulty ABS sensor I was impressed with their setup and quality of service so rebooked for a DSG remap. Now done and the van drives a lot better, much smoother from standing start and improved gear change points.
We will be going there for all future work.
Thanks I might give them a call about my van. There not far from me

Already posted a review for Fife Autotech but needs an update. Whilst checking the front suspension noticed oil on the right side of the engine. With only 10 days to our ferry booking took the van to Fife Autotech who diagnosed a leaking crankshaft oil seal (surprise,surprise) but also a leak from the sump plug which had been changed at an oil service at the main dealer in April. They managed to find a slot at short notice to get the work done which included a new timing belt as it had been contaminated with oil.
Chances of our/any VW dealer getting this work done in time ZERO. Big thanks to the guys at Fife Autotech.

Back