Admin help

3crispies

Classic Vws
T6 Guru
Can admin confirm if I had VIP membership as cant add items for sale now..

Thanx in advance

You are now showing as VIP =)

Welcome to the club.

Hey admins,
Does vip membership auto renew and if so how do I stop that as I don’t have a PayPal account.
Thanks

You must have had a paypal account to activate the subscription. It's a subscription you have to cancel as you set it up. If you have physically closed down your paypal account then it won't renew but if you still have a paypal account but just don't use it then it will renew automatically. I don't think it can be cancelled from 'forum side'

You must have had a paypal account to activate the subscription. It's a subscription you have to cancel as you set it up. If you have physically closed down your paypal account then it won't renew but if you still have a paypal account but just don't use it then it will renew automatically. I don't think it can be cancelled from 'forum side'
I’ve never had a PayPal account but I think it lets u use PayPal to pay as that’s how forum wants payment. Well I guess I’ll wait and see

Trying to apply for VIP membership, it asks me to log into Paypal, all ok so far, but it doesn't appear to allow me to pay with money I have in my Paypal account, only offers to take from my bank account. Is it possible for you to give me the required details to appow me to transfer from my Paypal account to yours?

Trying to apply for VIP membership, it asks me to log into Paypal, all ok so far, but it doesn't appear to allow me to pay with money I have in my Paypal account, only offers to take from my bank account. Is it possible for you to give me the required details to appow me to transfer from my Paypal account to yours?
@Pauly

Its a fully automated process between you and paypal which the forum software sees and upgrades/downgrades memberships, as it is a subscription paypal require you to have payment details stored for any future payments

Back