Anyone put an RSQ3 engine & gearbox into a Transporter?

Hopefully Pickup some t5.1 electric window motors and looms to try hard wire into the van ( next nightmare ) anyone know which
Motors I need / and possible wireing diagram I have part of a t5.1 bcm not sure if any codings needed if they have to run to it that is . As I could get the cheep aftermarket kit but buttons look tacky and wouldn't fit right in t6 door cards.

Good work mate ... i dropped t32 anti-rolls on mine and the difference is great ... not worked for couple of years so pennies dont flow here for new fattys ..
they'll certainly do the trick :thumbsup:

Good work mate ... i dropped t32 anti-rolls on mine and the difference is great ... not worked for couple of years so pennies dont flow here for new fattys ..
they'll certainly do the trick :thumbsup:
these were cheep guy said they were Hard ride so unsure just the rear fits as its off a t6

Well stress went to pop the roll bars on . Front fine . Rear one bad rotters bolts . Went to tap a socket on . And yes straight threw brake pipe , in a way I'm glad as it was rotters so going to drop tank off and replace both front to rears to be safe .
20231218_142132.jpg

20231218_142201.jpg

20231218_155631.jpg

At least it was a fail at home and not when you stomp on them in great need eh ... these pigs rot .... lol
looks nice n tight at back, reposition forward pipe a tad .... i put the 4mo stainless on mine, its empty in middle silencer im sure otherwise i'd have fabbed one up.... :thumbsup:

I just had my tank off, putting a diesel heater in, everything is stinkin of diesel ...... hmm ... then the poxy diesel heater burnt it's board out priming the pump... !
It's a maxpeeding one, so waiting for replacement.. so I can roll around in the wet some more .... I see you got that luxury too ... ;)

I just had my tank off, putting a diesel heater in, everything is stinkin of diesel ...... hmm ... then the poxy diesel heater burnt it's board out priming the pump... !
It's a maxpeeding one, so waiting for replacement.. so I can roll around in the wet some more .... I see you got that luxury too ... ;)
Not sure I pref petrol or diesel. Both stink for ages lol,

Back