AutoTech Tuning Ltd - VW T6 - STG1 Map & DSG Tune

scoobie69

Hi All,
I saw several recommnedations for Autotech Tuning on various posts and so gave Fred (owner of Autotech) a call about my new T6. What initially drew more to Autotech was not just the promise of more power, but for me more importantly a solution for what I felt was very unsatisfcatrory DSG perfomance. In a short call Fred asured me he'd be able to resolve my issues and I was dutifully booked in.
I drove down to see Fred last week and just wanted to share what a great experience I had. Apart from seeming a very decent bloke, with a very interesting back story, Fred again listened to my issues with the DSG and talked me through what he'd doing. In what seemed like no time at all we were out for a road test and wow..... what a difference... like night and day. 100% gone was the DSG lag, the lumpy unpredicatble changes. It was now smooth as silk and felt very responsive, delivering the extra, very noticeable power from the engine beautifully.
Worth every penny and the trip to Weston and back.
Thanks Fred, you're a Star!!

Hi All,
I saw several recommnedations for Autotech Tuning on various posts and so gave Fred (owner of Autotech) a call about my new T6. What initially drew more to Autotech was not just the promise of more power, but for me more importantly a solution for what I felt was very unsatisfcatrory DSG perfomance. In a short call Fred asured me he'd be able to resolve my issues and I was dutifully booked in.
I drove down to see Fred last week and just wanted to share what a great experience I had. Apart from seeming a very decent bloke, with a very interesting back story, Fred again listened to my issues with the DSG and talked me through what he'd doing. In what seemed like no time at all we were out for a road test and wow..... what a difference... like night and day. 100% gone was the DSG lag, the lumpy unpredicatble changes. It was now smooth as silk and felt very responsive, delivering the extra, very noticeable power from the engine beautifully.
Worth every penny and the trip to Weston and back.
Thanks Fred, you're a Star!!
Hi Thank you so much for your Review means a lot to us
all the best Fred
Autotech Tuning LTD

Back