Big news for T6.1 Bosch ECU owners!

Right, who's going to be the first forum guinea-pig?

At the risk of showing my ignorance, can I ask if this means the DSG box can be remapped too?

I’m currently looking into this, and mapping out the well know items that cause problems!!

Can any reputable tuner do these vans, or is it just specific places to take it?, like above?

I’m currently looking into this, and mapping out the well know items that cause problems!!

Can any reputable tuner do these vans, or is it just specific places to take it?, like above?
Apparently, they're the first amd only company to break the Bosch ECU.

The usual "what's the record BHP anyone's achieved??" questions with the answer being "well 0 now it's blown up"...
I think you’ll find that will be a 204 bhp differential. Impressive, but in the wrong direction. Lol

Ok, thanks. I must be misremembering what @Dav-Tec told me - I thought he said "couldn't be done", but I guess he could have said something along the lines of "don't do it until you're out of warranty".

Oh! We’ve been waiting for Pendle as paid a deposit there a while back for that the DSG box doing until we realised there was a difference in ECU and it couldn’t be done yet

Reactions: Bav
DSG isn't the issue ECU is.

We've spoken to a few companies as non of the tool manufacturers support the Bosch one yet. We think we know how they did that one in France on their post the other day but means 204 owners will have to wait if our theory is correct.

The minute one of the remapping hardware manufacturers says it's now supported we'll either have the tool already so it can be done or we'll buy the tool so we can do them.

Back