Breasts

Partly depends on the female concerned too as in would she take offence.
I’ve worked with some women in the past who would make a sailor blush, they’d have said “f%#k me, that caught me right in the left/right t*t”

and, on a slightly lesser note, willingly carry mobile phones...
I don’t want to hijack the “homework help” thread, but I completely agree! No, we object to ID Cards but happy lug along a device that we confirm is directly associated with us, provides geo-location data, over-shares personal data, becomes increasingly accepted as “evidence” and freely enter into binding contracts with!

But, an ID Card? How very dare you - this isn’t a police state!!!

A son of a friend, In his early 20’s films consent on his phone prior to any sexual encounters.
Jeez wept! And, what’s worse is that he is VERY wise!

Mrs CAB: Sharp intake of breath, "why did he have to say it like that?"

Harassment, not on its own IMV but poor choice of words, certainly inappropriate.
Spot on!

A son of a friend, In his early 20’s films consent on his phone prior to any sexual encounters.
Let me guess then he forgets to turn the camera off.
I can see his logic, can’t see it making for the start of a loving relationship though. Sad.

The USA definitely has more a deeply conservative and religious population than the UK. I requested some grease nipples in Alabama and was screamed at ‘we don’t call them nipples, they’re zerks’.
WTF, we’ve all got them!
I also found out that the definition of a pair shorts is a pair of trousers that end 4” above the ankle, don’t go ashore in your Daisy Dukes.

I agree,it’s getting on mine too, however, in the example by the OP, ask yourself, if it was a bloke who had the accident, would you say “Have you bruised your chest”? Probably not. More likely to be ”Are you hurt”?
Actually, if it was a bloke, it would be more on the lines of “you clumsy tw4t! Are you ok? Never mind, you’ll grow another “

If a bloke had bashed his cobblers on something or other at work, he'd be doubled over felling sick, everyone who saw would be taking he piss and all concerned would have a good laugh about it.

If a bloke had bashed his cobblers on something or other at work, he'd be doubled over felling sick, everyone who saw would be taking he piss and all concerned would have a good laugh about it.
Yes! And no one harassed him by asking how his Bollox were!

I used to work for the same company as my wife, before we were in a relationship. Amongst many tasks in my role at the time was the programming of large dot matrix displays, big, bright 6ft x 6ft displays. My future wife was working at the new site, I’d tried to get her number but she wasn’t playing ball, so whilst I was commissioning a new display I decided to put "Mary has nice tits and ass" during the burn-in period.

Oh how we all laughed until the HR Director appeared out of the blue… :eek:

One final written warning and nearly 20 years later we’re still together, but in different companies.

Back on topic, you’d refer to her boobs as her chest these days I presume? Not knockers, jugs, melons, thrupenny’s etc?

Back