WESTON PARK, SHROPSHIRE
Friday, 5 July, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 7 July, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sarah looks like she's on stage ready to perform a rave set. :rofl:

Hope you all had fun (looks like you did!).
Yes the Jormax stage. Just need to find a good way to electrify the top rails, and something cosmetically nicer than Jubilee clips so people can lean on them to talk 'over the fence', if we like them!
Many thanks to @BoroBoy @garyp1969 and many others for their help and guidance with the erection! So easy with a pole per person!
A wonderful few days with fantastic folk, big thanks to @Dellmassive for his organisational management skills.

Just got back from my first camper festival thing and have to say other than the weather it was brill, and even that didn't spoil is as the forecast was usually pretty accurate a couple of hours ahead

Nice to meet @Dellmassive and thank you for the recommendation for the posh toilets, they were great and pretty close to the club location so really handy

Will be back for next years for sure and working out what other events to get to this year!

Ok.... Now to post in the 'what have you bought today thread :whistle:

What a brilliant weekend!

We loved the team effort on getting a solution for watching football in the gazebo. Thanks to @BoroBoy for the tele, @Swamper_Jez for the beer machine and @Drive Wayne and Sarah for the mega game snacks. Such a nice gesture and really appreciated. Also to those who provided the aerial and power!

IMG_5712.jpeg
IMG_5704.jpeg

Thanks to @Dellmassive as always for organising and looking after everyone on a night.

IMG_5729.jpeg

Thanks to @Dav-Tec for being good festival neighbours and letting us fuss Dixie and Bruce so much

Topped it all off with the best end by picking up Best T6 at the Show and Shine, despite doing a rain dance every time we reached for our drying cloths or dare to open the scenic!

Cheers all - looking forward to doing it all again at Busfest (and Summer Camp!)

IMG_5761.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying to find out the forum name (I forgot to ask at CJ) of the couple who had just had a Horizon roof fitted by Vision Tech on an Indium Grey van.

They were up near DOGBUS and had son in a white van next to them.

I was hoping to ask a few more questions.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Know who they were but forgot to ask their name as they were diagonal from me - travelled up from Rochester in Kent if that's any help

well as the dust settles on another great CJ. . .

thanks all that made it for making it so great.

thank you all that go involved in setting up the camp and forum gazebo,

thank you to everyone who chipped in with the drinks and nibbles, its great to see everyone embracing the T6Forum community spirit.

well done Dogbus for another great win.

too many names to thank personally, but you all know who you are.

next stop *** T6Forum Summer Camp ***

4g and wifi was very iffy ( Apart from BrutusMaximus, thanks for the loan of some internet)

pics inbound next.

Last edited:
if people have any more pics from the weekend, please drop them here.

++++

Thanks all, see you soon.

++++

Peace out and be Excellent to each other.

++++

Great pics.

Thankfully no audio recordings of Clone Play from Friday night. Looking at some CJ Facebook posts, we were not alone in our assessment of the bad karaoke!

Recovering from CJ. . .

and it seems the Bank Account took a hammering. ( even though the chief advisor, advised against buying anything - but she wasn't there so the advice got lost in translation)

new 45L Fridge,
side slider external table,
5L ridge monkey water butt.
small outdoor matt,
DUB bed throw,
DUB stickers
DUB Cup
DUB lanyard
Outdoor matting Co - bed throw
Vantastic glasses x4
Vantastic Cap
AlPro collapsible toilet
Alpro collapsible washup bowl
ECOFLOW Alternator charger.
fair few IPA`s ( @BoroBoy i still owe you a pint )
couple of Donner Kebabs AKA Seagul @garyp1969 & @ToddiesT6

so,

what else did anyone buy?

Last edited:
last few tickets for T6Forum SUMMER CAMP . . . .

whos coming

I got away lightly!

A Ridge Monkey XL Toastie maker.
An 'It's a Dub Thing' Tee shirt
A very interesting visit to the Indian Fish and Chip van for an interesting snackette walking back to the van!

There was an awful lot of tat stalls!

I feel lucky!

Back