Brook Meadow
Friday, 19 April, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 21 April, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
For those of us that are going to Brook Meadow this weekend.

site have confirmed that there are no food trucks etc onsite as its early season,

and the site shop has extremely limited items.

so bring you own food & drinks,

there is a local pub in Sibertoft,

and loads of shops and supermarkets in Market Harborough - 10 mins away from site,

Brook Meadow GOING list updated -

So near yet so far.....going to Dav tec Thursday and then Skyline in M/Harbourough for them to 'check' my roof...and then home as a milllion things still to do before our trip next month...have a great time and hope the weather holds for an enjoyable weekend for all.

Meadow Springs, Powys have released the communal pitches that were available to the T6 group if there were anyone aiming to go there for the weekend. I am still booked in but will catch up with everyone at Bala.

No comms on refunds @True Romance from Caroline

Last edited:
I'll be at Brook Meadow early afternoon tomorrow, wifey has baby daughter taxi duties to perform after a nightshift, she won't be there until Friday lunchtime. If anyone really wanted to help me enable the awning, they are more than welcome! Many Cobra's and Guiniii available to the gullible mug/wonderful person who gets there early to help poor lonesome me! Towbar installed in case of a sinking feeling.... its a working farm so there must be a tractor knocking around!

I'll be at Brook Meadow early afternoon tomorrow, wifey has baby daughter taxi duties to perform after a nightshift, she won't be there until Friday lunchtime. If anyone really wanted to help me enable the awning, they are more than welcome! Many Cobra's and Guiniii available to the gullible mug/wonderful person who gets there early to help poor lonesome me! Towbar installed in case of a sinking feeling.... its a working farm so there must be a tractor knocking around!
Sorry, we won't be rocking up until Fri lunch time...

Back