Cirencester Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd

vegt

Senior Veg
T6 Guru
After having new suspension fitted, I took my van here for a Hunter 4 wheel alignment.

Cirencester Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd :thumbsup:

Very happy with their service. I chose them based on @Dilbert’s recommendation in another thread:

This company is based in Cirencester. I have not used them for the van yet but they will be the place I will go. Cirencester Tyre & Exhaust Centre Ltd

They are one of the few tyre companies that you would trust with your daughters car! And they actually place the balancing marker on a new tyre for the valve position adjacent to the valve! Which in my experience is quit novel as nobody can be bothered normally.

It's a small family run outfit but they have the Hunter wheel alignment system the last time I checked. Suggest you ring them to satisfy yourself and check.

Last edited:
Hi, just tried them for help on my alignment but said they have been advised by Hunter not to work on non-stock setups - they’ve had a few issues in the past. Any other recommendations in Glos area? Thanks in advance.

Hi, just tried them for help on my alignment but said they have been advised by Hunter not to work on non-stock setups - they’ve had a few issues in the past. Any other recommendations in Glos area? Thanks in advance.
Chris Mullins Tyres, Bristol Road, Gloucester.

Excellent team there and no issues aligning my lowered van

I've never had to have wheel alignment done by them but I have been using Chris for tyres for years and years (even before he moved to the current premises) and I always I've always had very competitive prices and the staff always seem to know what they're talking about as well.

Back