Few different ones listed here.

Thank you Paul, I've found this website already. Fortunately, they don't offer the clips I require.

they don't offer the clips I require.
Are you certain about that?

Your image here:-

img_0114-jpeg.244795

Looks exactly like the ones I linked above:- Door Card, Fascia & Dashboard Metal Trim Clips, Volkswagen 8T0853107

tal-trim-clips-volkswagen-8t0853107-858592_695x695.jpg

The even say on the listing that they're for dashboard....

These I think:-

No, unfortunately not. The clips I'm looking for have a much shorter inner 'pin', with its base at the front instead of 1/3 way.

My only undamaged clip:

IMG_9243.jpeg

The clip from vehicleclips:
door-card-fascia-dashboard-metal-trim-clips-volkswagen-8t0853107-640565_1008x1008.jpg

part 35 here

is this here

Strange, the clips you found are at the bottom of the glove box (3x, green). Those at the top are different, but are not mentioned in the exploded view on de website of LLL Parts. Anyway, I'm going to try those clips.

Thank you!

BTW, that's a very useful website when looking for part numbers!

IMG_0113 2.jpeg

Evening all,

Dragging up an old thread here……….
I have pretty much 90% of a comfort dash ready to swap over, just have a few questions before I make a start.
To connect the air con up to the glove box & bottle holder I need,
7E0 816 311 C, 7E6 820 717 A & 3B0 816 355 01C, is there anything else needed?

I see that the standard dash has 2 x 12v sockets & 1 x usb, whereas the comfort dash has 1 x 12v socket & 2 x usb’s. Has anyone managed to alter this easily?

Also I have something with the part no. 5G0 980 611, mounted under the gloss black centre panel. What exactly is this & can it be connected?

Any input would be greatly received

Evening all,

Dragging up an old thread here……….
I have pretty much 90% of a comfort dash ready to swap over, just have a few questions before I make a start.
To connect the air con up to the glove box & bottle holder I need,
7E0 816 311 C, 7E6 820 717 A & 3B0 816 355 01C, is there anything else needed?

I see that the standard dash has 2 x 12v sockets & 1 x usb, whereas the comfort dash has 1 x 12v socket & 2 x usb’s. Has anyone managed to alter this easily?

Also I have something with the part no. 5G0 980 611, mounted under the gloss black centre panel. What exactly is this & can it be connected?

Any input would be greatly received
I just left the top 12v socket behind dash ,I was going to try get it in the top dash box .
You can get a usb splitter and some leads which the caravelle has so you can have 2 usb , sorry don't know part number

Thanks for your reply carlg.
I was thinking of cutting a hole in the top box & mounting it there, but then wondered if the 12v socket could be altered & changed to become the 2nd usb on the comfort dash. Probably not that simple though

With the splitter you can have one in centre console and one in glove box

Back